Unless the context requires otherwise, the following terms shall have the meanings set out below when used in this Agreement
- "CricketAPI.COM" means a Web Application developed by Roanuz Softwares Private Limited.
- “Roanuz Cricket API” means An application programming interface (API) is a protocol intended to be used as an interface by software components to communicate with each other.
- “End User” means the user who uses the Roanuz Cricket API on their software.
- CricketAPI.COM grants you a limited, non-transferable, non sub-licensable, personal, non-exclusive license solely to use the Roanuz Cricket API on your software.
- Except as permitted in Section 2.1, you agree not to sell, assign, rent, lease, lend, distribute, export, act as an intermediary or provider, or otherwise grant rights to third parties with regard to the Roanuz Cricket API or any part thereof, whether by operation of law or otherwise.
- You will not cause, permit or authorize any modification of the Roanuz Cricket API, which includes separation into component parts or creation of derivative works.
- All right, title, and interest in and to the Roanuz Cricket APIs, including all intellectual property rights therein, shall remain the exclusive property of CricketAPI.COM and/or its licensors. You acknowledge and agree that the Roanuz Cricket APIs are licensed, not sold.
- You may access Roanuz Cricket API only from client side applications such as Web browser or Mobile Application.
- You may not access Roanuz Cricket API from server side programming or from any server. (We have separate enterprise license for accessing API from server)
- You may not store and redistribute to multiple users.
- You may not use same licence for multiple project or application.
- You may not directly or indirectly change, edit, add to or produce summaries of the Roanuz Cricket APIs or any content on the CricketAPI.COM website.
- CricketAPI.COM has absolute editorial control over all Roanuz Cricket APIs and CricketAPI.COM content, which CricketAPI.COM may modify, in whole or in part, at any time without prior notice.
- YOU MAY NOT DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY ATTEMPT TO RESELL, REDISTRIBUTE, SYNDICATE OTHERWISE COMMERCIALIZE THE ROANUZ CRICKET APIS OR CRICKETAPI.COM CONTENT IN ANY WAY.
Ownership of CricketAPI.COM, Roanuz Cricket API will remain with Roanuz Softwares Private Limited. End User will not represent or assert any ownership interest in any Roanuz Cricket API.
- You represent and warrant to CricketAPI.COM that: (i) you have full power and authority to enter into this Agreement; and (ii) the execution of this Agreement, and performance of its obligations hereunder, will not constitute a breach or default of or otherwise violate any agreement to which you are a party or violate any rights of any third parties arising therefrom; and (iii) you will comply with all local, state and national laws, ordinances, regulations and orders with respect to your performance under this Agreement.
- You shall not, and shall not allow or authorize any third party to, use Roanuz Cricket API on any software that, in CricketAPI.COM’s sole opinion, falls into any one or more of the following categories: (i) sites that incite hatred or discriminate against any specific social group or exploit persons whether based on race, religion, gender, sexuality or any other attribute or belief; (ii) sites that promote, encourage or facilitate violence, disruptive behavior, terrorism or illegal activity, including activities that risk national security; (iii) sites that are unsuitable for family viewing or are misleading, libelous, pornographic, or defamatory, or which promote or make available otherwise objectionable content; (iv) sites that disparage or in any manner tarnish or diminish the image or reputation of CricketAPI.COM or its affiliates;
- You shall not, and shall not allow or authorize any third party to, remove, deface, obscure, or alter CricketAPI.COM’s copyright notice, trademarks or other proprietary rights notices affixed to or provided as a part of the Roanuz Cricket API or any other content, materials and documentation provided hereunder.
You agree to defend and indemnify CricketAPI.COM, its subsidiaries and corporate affiliates and/or their respective suppliers and any of their officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claims, causes of action, demands, recoveries, losses, damages, fines, penalties or other costs or expenses of any kind or nature including but not limited to reasonable legal and accounting fees, brought by third parties as a result of your: (i) breach of this Agreement or any documents referenced herein, if any; (ii) violation of any law or the rights of a third party; or (iii) use of the Roanuz Cricket APIs.
- Roanuz Cricket APIs are made available by CricketAPI.COM on an "as is" and "as available" basis and CricketAPI.COM disclaims all implied warranties, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular use, non-infringement, quality, compatibility, and accuracy regarding any Roanuz Cricket API, the CricketAPI.COM website and any content thereon.
- TO THE EXTENT NOT PROHIBITED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL CRICKETAPI.COM BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST REVENUE, PROFITS OR DATA, OR FOR SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, HOWEVER CAUSED AND REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO ANY OF THE ROANUZ CRICKET APIS, THE CRICKETAPI.COM WEBSITE, AND ANY AND ALL CONTENT ON, OWNED, LICENSED, OR DISPLAYED BY CRICKETAPI.COM ON THE CRICKETAPI.COM WEBSITE, OR ANY VIRUS OR OTHER CONTAMINATION OR ANY USE OR UNAVAILABILITY OF THE ROANUZ CRICKET APIS, CRICKETAPI.COM WEBSITE OR ANY CONTENT THEREON, EVEN IF CRICKETAPI.COM AND/OR ITS AFFILIATES AND /OR LICENSORS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- CricketAPI.COM may restrict, suspend or terminate any of the Roanuz Cricket APIs, the Agreement, the license granted herein or your access to any Roanuz Cricket API or CricketAPI.COM website at any time with or without reason. You agree to remove all copies of any Roanuz Cricket API in use upon receiving notice of termination from CricketAPI.COM.
- Sections 2, 3, 5, 7 and 9 will survive any cancellation or termination of this Agreement.
- This Agreement supersedes all prior agreements, arrangements and understandings between the parties concerning its subject matter. Each of the parties acknowledges that it has not relied on any statement made by the other in the course of entering into this Agreement.
- If either party employs or utilizes attorneys (including in-house counsel) to enforce any rights arising out of or relating to this Agreement, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorneys' fees. Each party waives all defenses of lack of personal jurisdiction and forum non conveniens. Process may be served on either party in the manner authorized by applicable law or court rule. Any failure or delay by CricketAPI.COM in exercising its rights under any provisions of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of those rights at any time now or in the future.